Thursday 4 December 2014

Why teddy bear

I always used to think that only kids play with teddy bears. But man !!  girls keep surprising me. Guys you won't believe middle aged women loves teddy specially when it is gifted by their boyfriends. And i am talking about all kinds of girls loving, caring, angry, tom boy, every girl likes that   thing. They love  doing stuff like keeping their teddies clean, hugging & kissing and even sleeping with teddies. Each girl has a gang of teddies of all sizes and colors. They all have different names like tedda, gollu, honey.
But Why why girls ? What's in the teddy ? Don't you think you are too old for playing with teddies ? After knowing this i felt even getting ready in 2 hrs for school is justified.
I was keen to find the answer to this teddy, most of my friends could not say anything they just like it there is no reason to it.
Finally I asked the same question to my sister she just asked me one question why do guys love Ferrari ? And There I had my answer. Sis you rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment