Sunday 13 July 2014

Why don't I fight for things that matter me most

Why do I let things go. Why do i leave things on fate. Why do I think other than marks I don't have to work hard for anything else and everything should come naturally to me otherwise it would be fake. Why cant I make an effort to keep, please, to win over that person who matter a great deal in my life.

I m a person of belief that all things frdship, relationship, love should come naturally to a person. Making someone like u or falling in love with you is betrayal to them and yr ownself becoz u are not like that person who act in that certain way to please the other sex.

Their might be 2 reasons to such belief either you are lazy or you believe in such thing as fate.
Well both the reasons apply to me.

Sadly acting like this, I let go so many dear frds, family and loveones. Each time when someone exits my life I think only if I could have fought for them, if I had demonstrated my feelings towards them, I had showed my intend to be their forever, if only I had made them believe, they could be with me.

Long time has passed some decisions have been good some regretting. However even after so many experiences I still introspect myself, I try to understand where should I fight and where should I let go.

I understand I m human, bond to take wrong decisions but I still want to understand why don't I do what I say and stand for.why do I let the time slip away. Why do I accept defeat easily under harsh circumstanes.

One thing I have learned from my frds and my journey of Mumbai is until u try you can't reach your destiny. Unthing is free in this world, you have to ask for it and work hard for it, to truly have it. Therefore I have promised myself that I will be an active person and wil make every effort to keep that jem of person with me. Also I will not blame the fate for taking that love from my life. I myself is responsible my inactiveness and decisions. From now on I make my own fate or will die trying.

1 comment:

  1. Sagar...sometimes, however hard u try ppl choose to refuse being wid u...n maybe den v r not to blame ourselves..dats wen tym plays d healing factor

    ReplyDelete