Friday 19 December 2014

My first crush


Friends, My first crush is different than most. Not because it’s more special but rather because its unique.
26 march 2008 1st day of 11th standard when a blue eyed girl walked into my life. 5.5 feet tall, vivid complexion, silky black hairs. Her Roll no. was 28, she wore a white skirt, white shirt with red hair band. It was her 1st day of school, watching her walk to her seat is the most found memory I have of her, all the wilens, guitars started in my mind…. Needless to say I was spell bound by her beauty so much so that all my midterm results went for a toss. Maa ka ladla begard gaya tha… A glimpse of her made my day. Staring her was my hobby and following her was my passion. Initially I could never approach her, slowly we started talking and on a school trip I took her out for a dinner….  I thought Yes, but NO there I got to know that she is my best friend’s girlfriend.
My heart was broken. I asked god, why me god ? why me ? I liked one girl and you took her away even before giving me any chance. I was completely shattered; I acted like a piece of useless furniture.
Then Amir khan came to my rescue, he said life m 3 cheejo k beech nahi bhagne ka bus, train or chokiri, 1 gaye dusri ate hai , 2 gali teesri ate hai. So I gathered all the strength I had left, I focused my energy for my final term and I passed with flying colors.

Having a crush on someone is one the most exhilarating/ mesmerizing experience. Even though it may be silly and immature you get in touch with your emotions you never knew … you could feel. I guarantee you, you can never feel that by reading romantic novels or watching romantic movies. You can only feel it when your heart starts beating for someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment