Tuesday 15 July 2014

When do we fail

What is failure ?
Aamir khan , Bill gates, Mark zukenburg are drop outs from colleges, Bharat Ratan master blaster sachin tendulkar failed in 10th class. Do we call them failures!! Why Not ? Why are they any different from other failures. Why do millions dream to be like these failures ?
The question that comes to my mind is when do we fail ?  Thomas Edison invented light bulb after 2000 trials when asked why did he fail 2000 times, he gave a wonderful reply, he said I didn't fail I just found 2000 ways of not lighting a bulb. what I mean to say is we fail when our self consciousness accepts defeat. We all want to pass, we all want rank, we all want to be renounced.  We pray for it, we work hard for clearing exams but why don't we ever ask ourselves "Do I deserve it" " have I done justice to my studies to pass the exams by just studying for clearing exams"
I am a CA student and have met many other students who JUST want to clear exams like me but just one who says 'what is the value of my CA degree if I can't do hedging taught in subject financial management, if I can't do capital structuring, consult people on mergers and acquisitions'. He is the only one who admitted that he deserves to flank in exams. he wants to fails, so that he could do things right next time.
Difference between them and most of us is very simple these people plan for long term and we short term. My aim is to become a CA no plans after that whereas their aim is to grasp knowledge so that it could help them in long term no matter the attempt they take to become CA.
I feel People really fail in their life when they don't introspect themselves and get themselves into wrong streams, when they stop reinventing themselves, when they stop enjoying their work.
Marks can't determine anyones fate, no doubt they are the indicators of knowledge however when a Grade F student considers this F as an stepping stone and takes its positively than they are not a failure, someday with this positive attitude they will achieve more than any other grade A student just like then Aamir, bill gates and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment