Monday 8 December 2014

Think & Thrive

Think think think you should always be thinking, planning, focusing, aiming for the future endeavors. You should develop a habit of thinking specially between the age 22-29. Because thinking makes your vision clear and helps you in developing a thought process which helps to build an ideology and principle. Your actions are results of your thoughts and thoughts must be developed in order to implement what you desires. 

Take thinking as an exercise and I ll say it is the most important exercise of your life because only thinking will craft your future, only then you will be able to understand your options and grab the opportunities. 
Only then you will not regret wherever you will be in future.

Thinking is a continuous process you can not say my exams are over I ll wait for my results and then plan for my future. No my friend, no matter the result negative or positive you should not stop thinking because thinking is a habit and only at this faze of your life you can inculcate this habit which will became your USP for life. I know plans will change, you will face setbacks but don't get disappointed, there is no living soul on earth who has not faced failure in his life. We are mortals we can not pen down our future however we can try. We can replan, rethink and strive again.

I am not saying to always keep thinking about the future and forget the present and stop having fun. I am a party lover, masti khor myself. What i intend to say is that at this stage of your life your career, your ambition should be at the driving seat and amusement should be at back seat. 

Friends we all get one life so we should thrive for whatever we desire. In the end we should not repent that we are not left with any options.

- inspired by my friend Gaurav Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment