Sunday 24 November 2013

Value of truth

We live in World of lies or improvisations as people say it. It's important to compare value of truth and the power to lie for a person to succeed in this decade.
One day I was sitting late in office with my boss, he asked to order dinner "a dal khichidi for me and one juice" while giving order in restaurant on phone I forget to order what the boss asked for and ordered 3 chapati for myself. Before parcel came I realised what I have done. Now I had 2 options either tell my boss that I forgot to order yr food and face his agony or wait for order to come. I resorted for the second option and when the order came as expected their was no dal khichdi so my boss asked me where is my food I made a surprising face and acted as if I don't know anything and I m going to sue the restro manger for not sending the dal khichdi, seeing my angry face my boss settled with whatever was there on the table and asked me to control my anger and said he is fine.
The point is with bit of Smartness and courage I was not only saved from my bosses agony and scolding rather made an good impression with my acting.
In this mean world people pond on Rajaharish Chandra kind of people who say the truth and admit their mistakes. Admitting your mistakes again and again makes one look stupid and a soft target for everyone. It also reduces your confidence and yr bosses confidence on you.
Forgeting things, making mistakes everyone does that but rather then admitting that in public they cleverly improvise the situation and turn it in their advantage even if they have to  lie for it.

I feel bad that I m promoting lies but in this world person who lie and get away with it is called clever, smart and person telling truth is fool, dum, jukebox.
For people who think that this is morally wrong I totally agree with them, no parent teaches thier child to lie but answer my question what will you achieve by becoming Raja harishchandra you will be scolded, beaten, considered an idiot and will be made fun off whole yr life also you will not be able to handle any situation in life with confidence.
In this era only those succeed who use their cleverness and smartness to fool others and safeguard themself from getting fooled ..

However a lie is good to save guard yrself but it should never be used as a weapon to hurt anyone. That gets you into trouble if u get caught you loose the trust of people around you.
So please understand like their is limit to everything in life lie also has limits you have to be wise when to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment