Wednesday 23 October 2013

Spread your wings

Lot n lots of things are there that people say about u, talk about u at your back, curse you, bless you, envy you....and u time n again think about that.
Even before doing anything these talks are in your mind Whts he gono think !! wht they'll say !!
Normally people are not able to groom their personality (what I say is spread there wings) due to such fear and image consciousness.
Friends what I have learned from my experience of Mumbai is whatever u do in your life good, bad, excellent, shameful the mob, the crowd with whom we live is going to peak in your life and comment on u.
So why to care about them .... Who are you worried about your aunty uncle neighbour society!!
Howww... Howww... Is worse they can do to you.
So please take some courage and do what you want to do.
I m sure you well feel drastic change in yourself take it your knowledge, speaking skills or body language for that sake...
Doing your thing will make u feel blissful, happy,contented and positive in your approach towards situations. this way you will be able to keep people u love cheerful n pleased...
So take my rubbish advice be crazy, go for an adventure. life is big and it has lots to offer.

Devoted to my lunatic gang who made me realise this.
Love u too... Always gang

No comments:

Post a Comment