Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Last Supper in Mumbai

I consider myself to be a grown up man. Someone who knows the reality of the world. Someone who can put his emotions aside and judge the situation according to facts and circumstances. But sometimes believing in fantasy is better than being realistic.

I am doing CA internship in Mumbai which is going to end soon and I will be heading back home, my native town. I have a bunch of very special people whom I ll miss a lot. I too like others have made promises with my friends to meet once every year, to go on a vacation with them. However I know all these vows are fantasies, this is the last time after which I won't be seeing most of my bestest best buddies again. Such thoughts are noxious knowing you can't have better friends like you have now, knowing some part of you dies when you part with them.

I wish I could be optimistic like others. Like People who live in present and believes in their future. That way I could also live these last moments, enjoy my last supper rather than thinking about the coming tragedy.

To my friends reading this, I love you all from the bottom of my heart. The time we spend together is the best time of my life. 
No matter the time or distance between us you will stay in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment